This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users.
Wonder Where To Stay
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, Email, Name, Company name and Telephone number.
Personal Data may be entered voluntarily by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
Failure by the User to provide certain Personal Data may prevent this Application from providing its services.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 12 AND SS. REG. 2016/679, RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
EU Regulation 2016/679 intends to ensure that the processing of "personal data" is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of individuals, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
Wonder Where To Stay, operating as an intermediary for holiday homes on behalf of individuals, announces that the processing of acquired data is necessary for the execution of the tasks received: through communication from its clients; through the interested parties who make an express request through the site for sending promotions; through interested parties who book directly from the site.
With reference to such data, the undersigned company guarantees that:
• the processing is based on the principles of lawfulness and correctness and is carried out in full protection of the rights of the interested party and of her confidentiality;
• the processing relates to personal data essential for the exercise of the activity described above
• the processing is aimed at an effective management of reservations
• at the end of the stay, the confidential data of the interested party are kept exclusively to allow our company the correct fulfillment of legal obligations and to be able to report, where necessary, about the activity carried out. In any case, once the assignment is completed, the data relating to the person concerned are withdrawn from the availability of the appointees, who are not allowed any further consultation.
• the data are processed manually and / or with IT tools and, in any case, our company guarantees compliance with all precautionary measures regarding their security and confidentiality.
• the data are stored and processed at the headquarters of our company;
• the data may be disclosed to:
a) Customers / Clients.
b) any public authorities that request it or to whom it is necessary to communicate information in compliance with specific legal obligations;
c) companies belonging to the same business group;
• under the conditions provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679, the interested party may exercise the following rights:
- art. 15 Right of access by the interested party;
- art. 16 Right of rectification;
- art. 17 Right to erasure;
- art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment;
- art. 20 Right to data portability;
- art. 21 and art. 22: Right of opposition and automated decision-making process relating to natural persons.
In order to verify the existence of the conditions and methods for exercising the aforementioned rights, please refer to the full text of the aforementioned provisions, available on the website: www.garanteprivacy.it
We inform you that, if you believe the above rights are violated, the current legislation allows you to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority.
The data controller is the undersigned company.
The Data Protection Officer is identified as Emiliano Luciani, available at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org